Laser FX Laser FX

niiiiice

Khud0 responds:

Glad you liked it ;)

FREEZE B*TCHES! FREEZE B*TCHES!

It definitely has character. I'll give it that. :3

Frosty The Snowman Rap Video Frosty The Snowman Rap Video

*INHALES*
Okay. I can see this is one of your first works of... Ehrm... "Art".
Listen, I don't want to be too harsh, but I need to point out a few things.
The vocals were too quiet. Not only that, but they are uninteresting as well. It seems as if they were written in around an hour. Also, the background "music" seems to be the same thing looped over and over, with tiny variations that make no difference in the final product. Back to the vocals. What little pitch was in there sounded completely off key and/or monotone. Also, you sound as if you're trying not to be heard, please speak louder.
The animation has three, maybe four unique shots. Frosty in the North Pole, Frosty in a recording studio, Frosty in what I assume is a truck, and a random snowman/snow woman twerking with a brown background. There's about twenty seconds referencing some fictional album, and it's not funny, if that was the intention. Sorry. Every aspect of this is bad. Blam this please.

AnimatedTdot responds:

Well then it wasnt for you, ive heard more good feedback than this. But thank you for your time

lia;quo「Crystal Corruption」【Nightcore Edit】 lia;quo「Crystal Corruption」【Nightcore Edit】

Wait... So are you the real artist or not? If so, why did the original get taken down?

liaquo responds:

I'm the original artist, but looks like the song was taken down by a community manager because wasn't uploaded by the original owner (and also... the weird low-quality echo in the mix, made it less enjoyable :c)

Tryple & Azazal - Meowter Space Tryple & Azazal - Meowter Space

Nice. Hope your situation improves ;-;

Obanix Obanix

Don't advertise in other people's comments