lia;quo「Crystal Corruption」【Nightcore Edit】 lia;quo「Crystal Corruption」【Nightcore Edit】

Wait... So are you the real artist or not? If so, why did the original get taken down?

liaquo responds:

I'm the original artist, but looks like the song was taken down by a community manager because wasn't uploaded by the original owner (and also... the weird low-quality echo in the mix, made it less enjoyable :c)

Tryple & Azazal - Meowter Space Tryple & Azazal - Meowter Space

Nice. Hope your situation improves ;-;

Obanix Obanix

Don't advertise in other people's comments

.:-Sonic - Flying Battery (Good Future Remix)-:. .:-Sonic - Flying Battery (Good Future Remix)-:.

Sounds awesome, and loops really well! Good job on this!

JK-FlipFlop responds:

Thank you!

Zyzyx - Extra Life Zyzyx - Extra Life

Nice one Zyzyx, I can definitely hear inspiration from unity in there.

DJ-Zyzyx responds:

Lol thanks :3

I Hate Video Games I Hate Video Games

Nice song, feels like an NES era chiptune but on way better hardware ^.^

Fantishow responds:

It's actually playable on an NES. I'd just have to buy some sort of home brew cart, but that seems like a massive waste of money and time.

DYNAMO DYNAMO

This is a decent song. Is it a remix of something, though? I feel like I've heard it before...

Gather Around Gather Around

Honestly... This song is repetitive and feels a bit clunky. It's retro, but not in a good way. Sorry :(

JigglypuffClient responds:

yea...it's not really my best work. Go see "One Step" and "Pepperment"

GD Legends Seg. 2 GD Legends Seg. 2

This is... amazing, quite honestly. The intro feels cluttered, although the rest of the song makes up for it. I'm sure you put a lot of effort into this, because it clearly shows. Good job.

|Desert| |Desert|

This is rather... Meh, at best. Don't get me wrong, this does have potential, although the piano just feels... a bit... awkward? I suppose that's the best way to put it. Try out some synths or something, and you could definitely make something great. Don't be discouraged!